How to Build a Successful Career as a Django Developer?
Django is a web framework that is written in python which supports rapid development and a clean, effective scheme. As there is more demand for python based web applications in the industry, the demand for Django Developers is also high.
To build a successful career as Django Developer you need to crack the interview, and to crack the interview you have to answer questions asked by interviewers.
So this blog will help you to answer some popular questions that are most commonly asked in an interview by the interviewer. Following is a list of Django framework interview questions and answers, which are frequently asked during the Django interview. These Django interview questions will help you ace the interview and help you get your dream job as a Django Developer.
1) What is Django?
Ans. Django is a high-level web framework that is written in python just like laravel in PHP.
2) What are the main features of the Django Framework?
Ans. Some Features of Django Framework are:
- Django comes with an inbuild admin interface(CRUD)
- Code Reusability
- Object-Relational Mapping (ORM)
- Well Written Documentation
3) What is the Django MVT architecture?
Ans. MVT stands for Model View Template which is a software design pattern. As the name suggests it contains three important components
Model, View, and Template.
- The Model helps to handle the database. It is the layer that handles the data flow.
- The Template is a layer that handles the User Interface part completely.
- The View is used to execute the business logic and interact with a model layer to get data from the database and render a template.
4) How do we initialize a Django project and app?
Ans. 1) To initialize the Django project we have to install Django first and then we have to use:
django-admin startproject <project_name>
2) To create an app we have to use:
python manage.py startapp <appname>
5)What happens when a Django website gets a request? Explain.
Ans. When users enter a URL in the browser the request is received by the Django server.
The server then scans for the match of the requested URL in its main URL file and if the URL matches,
it returns the corresponding view function.
6) What is middleware in Django?
Ans. Django Middleware is a framework of hooks that processes during request and response execution. It’s a light, low-level “plugin” system for globally changing Django’s input or output.
7) What is Formset in Django?
Ans. Formset in Django is an advanced way of handling multiple forms on a single webpage. Each form has a management form which is used to manage the collection of form contained in it.